Translate

Sunday 7 July 2013

How this blog got started

While there were several years of research into the life of Michel Lecourt, my 6th great grandfather, already accomplished at this point, it was this week's trip to the Quebec region that inspired me to initiate a blog as a way to organize, expand, and circulate my research.

Michel Lecourt is my direct ancestral connection to France, one of two lines of "Lecours" connecting Normandy and New France, and with the insights I gathered on this visit to Quebec, the missing pieces fell into place.

If this is your starting point on this blog, you should begin at the "Chronology of Michel Lecourt" and follow the links that might be of interest to you.

Thanks for checking it out!


1 comment:

  1. Michel is my 7th great grandfather. If there's any way you could share copies of the source information used to create the chronology, that would be very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete